" This site is dedicated to all hardworking and intelligent Filipinoes, yet at the end of the day they are still financially struggling and no savings. To all young people who aim of early retirement thus spend life doing something for a cause. And to all OFW out there who work so hard for so many years away from family but had to sacrifice and can't even buy for himself just to save every penny in order to give them a better life. "

Making Money Online

Last Feb. 28, I've been to an event in SM Marikina, the SM Marikina bloggers event wherein the attendees were bolggers. There were a hundered and more bloggers arrived carrying their laptops and cellphones. The purpose of the vent is to muster bloggers to have networks and links with each other. Nice! Yet, the main purpose is to test the free Wi-fi of new SM Marikina. Sorry guys, the Wi-fi signal was so slow and languished.

I was encouraged to attend in order to learn more information and tips about how to increase my earnings in blogging, at the same time I might win the Asus laptop in the raffle draw. He he he!! I wish I won. But to my dissapointment, she's the lucky girl who won. Hu hu hu...


I met Ken and Jom in the event like me they are beginners too in the blogging world. Actually I was just months earlier, still we haven't received payment from google adsense by blogging. As bloggers crowding in, we met newbies Lisa and A.J. which they happened to be attendees of internet/blogging workshop I attended.
Small world :-)

Yeah! we're a bunch of greenhorn... How exciting to learn from each other. Right?

At last! God is Great, a blessing fell from heaven. We met one of the attendees Mr. Manuel Viloria, a pro in internet marketing/blogging since 1996. Of course, we bombarded him with queries about blogs, google adsense, page rank, keywords, SEO, template, wordpress, backlinks, blog content, all these thing are about making money online by blogging. It's like we're having an on the spot workshop for free wherein everybody has so many question to raise.


His words that I won't forget is " Serve the People Online. " Thanks to him, my drives and enthusiasms are fueled to earn in my blogs.



I'm looking forward to this kind of worthwhile event. The organizer said, two(2) Asus laptop will be raffled next time. Well, I expect I'll be that lucky girl that day. See yah!!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Building Wealth - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template