" This site is dedicated to all hardworking and intelligent Filipinoes, yet at the end of the day they are still financially struggling and no savings. To all young people who aim of early retirement thus spend life doing something for a cause. And to all OFW out there who work so hard for so many years away from family but had to sacrifice and can't even buy for himself just to save every penny in order to give them a better life. "

Our IMG company gives free seminar which tackles mutual fund investment once or twice every month. Last February 25, its my first time to attend about mutual fund investment seminar. The mutual fund seminar was split into two parts. Feb, 25 mutual fund investment topic was all about basic informations about mutual fund.


I learned that Mutual Fund Investment is a long term investment, who are responsible and how it is being managed, the mutual fund structure and its three types, Bond fund, Balanced Fund and Stock/Equity fund.

The fund manager from RSA (Rampver Strategic Advisor) presented the three mutual fund investment products available in our company, Philequity, FAMI (First Metro Asset Management Inc.) and Phila Asset Management Inc.

After that, I got excited and willing to invest right away, I'd like to grab this oppurtunity to practice how to be a long term investor with an affordable amount to shell out. Minimum of Five thousand pesos (5,000) and additional One thousand pesos for subsequent month or as often as you want.

I feel glad about my small invesment, for now I can manage my own money I make, not squandering it for trivial expenses that won't give interest in the long run. I believe that from this constant saving, little by little, I shall achieve my early retirement eventually.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Building Wealth - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template